Transformer oil plays a very important role in transformer and oil switch equipment. In order to prevent mismixing of transformer oil with different oil numbers, we should pay attention to several points, as follows:
First, equipment files should be set up one by one for transformers that have been operated in the power grid. The oil number of the original manufacturer and transformer after overhaul should be recorded.
2. From the transformer crude oil purchased to the transformer oil filtered, the oil tank with special oil number should be used for storage.
In addition, attention should be paid to adding transformer oil to the running transformer.
1. The newly added transformer oil shall pass all tests.
2. Change the heavy gas protection to the signal position before refueling, so as to prevent the misoperation of the gas relay after refueling, the gas relay should release the gas in time, and the heavy gas can be connected to the refueling position after 24 hours without any problems.
3. The amount of transformer oil added and the level of transformer oil should be appropriate.
4. It is forbidden to refuel the piston at the bottom of the transformer to prevent the bottom sediment from rushing into the coil and affecting the insulation and heat dissipation of the transformer.
5. Transformer oils of different grades are generally not suitable for mixed use. It is better to use the same brand of oil to ensure the quality of the original operating oil and to clarify the characteristics of the brand.
Because transformer oil is classified according to pour point or condensation point and low temperature performance of oil products, it is usually selected according to equipment type and operating environment temperature. The same brand can ensure that its operation characteristics remain basically unchanged and the uniformity of oil used in equipment technical files is maintained.
The oil base and process of different transformer oils are not necessarily the same. The chemical composition of transformer oil is saturated hydrocarbon. Its oil base includes paraffin base, aromatic base, naphthenic base and mixed base. Different oil base has different aging degree, so it can not be mixed. Oils of the same base and different grades can be mixed, but their physical and chemical properties will be reduced after mixing. Oil mixing in different process also affects its insulation resistance. Therefore, before mixing, it should pass the mixing test before it can be used.
The above contents are arranged and published by Shandong transformer oil manufacturers. More relevant information can be consulted by clicking on our official website: http://www.wunqdctk.com.