Oil Sampling Requirements
1) When the weather is dry, oil samples must be collected by specially trained professionals with experience in this field.
2) Oil sample bottles are 500-1000ml glass bottles with abrasive stoppers, which are cleaned and dried beforehand (washed with distilled water).
3) The name of equipment, sampling date, name of sampler, oil temperature, air humidity, voltage level, phase, number and sampling position should be marked on the oil sample bottle.
4) For chromatographic detection, sampling should be carried out according to the requirements of detection methods.
5) Transformer sampling should be taken from the lower part of the valve. The sampled gas should be wiped with a clean cloth, then the oil is washed out, then the oil sample bottle should be washed at least twice, and then the direct oil bottle (hose should be used in the middle, filter paper or other containers, tools and other transitions). The sample bottle must be filled in, no space should be allowed, and then sealed tightly and cleaned with cork stopper. Clean label.
6) It is difficult to take oil samples from the casing, so the sample casing can be used with cotton swabs and the top of plastic pipe (or rubber pipe), but it is impossible to use multiple casing samples with one tool to avoid affecting the accuracy of the test.
7)在抽样时,油温的不同样品瓶和样品生产设备不应大于3 - 5℃,尤其是在冬天,热油在变压器应注入油样品瓶,让它温暖,那么应该倒出油,产品样品应立即充满了样品瓶。将从室外到室内的空油样瓶装满油，密封好，保存3 ~4小时，待温度达到室温后才能打开瓶塞。
7) When sampling, different sample bottles with different oil temperature and sample production equipment should not be greater than 3 - 5 C. Especially in winter, hot oil should be injected into the transformer sample bottle to make it warm, then oil should be poured out, and product samples should be filled with sample bottles immediately. Fill the empty oil sample bottle from outdoor to indoor with oil, seal well and keep for 3 to 4 hours. The cork can not be opened until the temperature reaches room temperature.
8) Oil sample quantity: new oil acceptance LKG (simplified test), 2kg (full analysis test), pressure test 0.5kg, chromatographic analysis 200-300ml (full bottle).
9) In order to make the oil sample reflect the actual situation, during the sampling process, the oil sample should not contact with water, and the sampling container and connecting pipe should be kept clean and dry.
10) Remove the sampling position from the sampling valve at the bottom of the equipment so that the extracted oil sample can represent the oil quality of the equipment itself. Sampling is not allowed in the oil purifier, not in the transformer itself.
11)事故取样,如变压器突然失败,使气体继电器之旅后,如立即采取样本在这个时刻,由于气体的传播尚未完全,只有从底部的变压器采样代表性较差,同时在上、下两部分分别取样,好在4 ~ 8 h的突然失败后再次取样。还要对气体继电器中的气体取样(如果存在气体)。
11) Accident sampling, such as the sudden failure of transformer, makes the gas relay take samples immediately after the trip. At this time, because the gas transmission is not complete, only sampling from the bottom transformer is less representative. At the same time, the upper and lower parts are sampled separately. It is better to take samples again after the sudden failure of 4 to 8 hours. The gas in the gas relay is also sampled (if there is gas).