Transformer oil plays an important role of insulation and cooling in the operation of transformer. Therefore, the quality of Keio transformer oil directly affects the insulation performance of the transformer. Once transformer oil appears in the storage process of transformer manufacturers, it will affect a batch of products and bring serious difficulties to the production of transformers.
Therefore, the management of Keio transformer oil should be emphasized in transformer production. Keao transformer oil from the beginning of storage, transmission, oil processing, sampling, testing, use and other series of links should be complete rules and regulations, and serious implementation, each link must take a scientific attitude, can not be ignored, not allowed to be "simple" and illegal.
Transformer manufacturers should pay attention to the following problems in transformer oil management:
1. After purchasing new oil, it must be received through experience and sent to the oil depot. Acceptance before storage mainly includes medium loss, oil pressure, pH value, flash point and freezing point.
2. Do not put different oil base oil into one oil tank. Generally, the oil phase mixing of different oil bases shall be controlled in proportion (only a small amount of mixing is allowed), and the compatibility shall be tested carefully.
3. The tank is covered and closed to prevent water and dust from falling into the tank. If the storage time is long, in order to prevent the oil surface from contacting with the air for a long time and accelerate the aging, the oil surface shall be stored in vacuum or filled with dry nitrogen.
4. The oil pipeline system shall maintain good sealing performance to prevent oil and air from mixing and forming bubbles during transportation. On the other hand, it can also prevent oil leakage, causing losses and unsafe factors.
5. The used transformer oil shall not be mixed with new oil or injected into the oil treatment system. It should be treated separately to prevent pollution, especially colloidal pollution.
6. If there is rubber tube or hose in the delivery pipeline or oil pipe, it can be put into use only after compatibility test, so as to ensure its good oil resistance and no adverse effect on the oil product. Before use, it shall be cleaned frequently to prevent other impurities remaining in the pipe.
7. If it is found that the dielectric loss of the oil increases and there is no obvious improvement after the treatment of filtration, dehydration and degassing, it can be preliminarily judged that the oil is polluted. It is necessary to further detect the acidity of oil and try to find out the cause of pollution.
8. The environment around oil storage equipment and oil treatment equipment must be kept clean and tidy at all times, and equipped with appropriate fire fighting equipment.
9. Special personnel shall be responsible for oil pipeline management and oil treatment equipment, with clear responsibilities.
10. It is a fine work to clean or replace the filter element of the oil filter. The workers who are familiar with the structure of the equipment shall designate the operation to prevent oil pollution caused by negligence.